Saturday, June 27, 2015

Squeeze It In


Greetings to All,

So you're feeling the press of too much to do and wondering where to cut? Don't discount our little Hyland House show.  I think I can say we have had sales from this show every year, and often several sales. Yes, receiving is pretty close to the holiday weekend, but if you can't make receiving day, contact me, and we can make arrangements. And it's not necessary that you attend the opening reception. We will have a good contingent of exhibitors to chat with the non-artists.

This year, anything goes for subject matter. So rummage around in your inventory and pull out a few paintings for the show. You'll help to create a nice diverse exhibit that shows the range of art being created by CTSA artists. And yes, if you've been out painting with us, your artwork is good enough to show.  We've seen it all, and there's no one who paints with us who doesn't have a nice painting or two that would look nice in the mix.

Again, please let me know if you plan to participate and how many paintings you will bring, so that we can plan for easels. And if you can lend an easel or two, that would be nice also. I've heard from some of you, but I know there are more of you out there who should be showing.

I'm hoping to hear from you.

/j


No comments:

Post a Comment