Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Call to Paint - Thursday, 11 June 2015 - 9 AM


Greetings to All,

I've scheduled us for painting at the Stony Creek Docks -- or at least on that end of the waterfront. My rationale is that we can paint at the gazebo on another occasion later in the summer, perhaps when we anticipate a need for the shelter. Of course if you prefer to paint at the gazebo or any other spot, you can do that and join us later for the wrap-up.

Although I've posted the time for 9 AM, that is quite late now for good long shadows and good light, and temperatures already are beginning to heat up. So I'm hoping I can make myself go out at 8 AM or thereabouts. I'll be aiming for a personal start time of 8 AM for the next two months.

If you don't have it already, you might want to enter my cell phone number into your contacts:  203-641-7427.

I'll hope to see you there.

/j

No comments:

Post a Comment