Friday, August 22, 2014

Follow-up -- Mercy Center


Greetings to All,

Over the past two days, I've been enlightened. On Wednesday, I ran into Jeannette at the MAS paint out in Old Saybrook. She said that she DID paint at Mercy Center and that she saw Judy there, but that neither of them was aware of the rest of us on the other side of the site. Judy also mentioned this when I saw her at Rosemary's yesterday. Since all of us have not painted together there previously, I should have been more specific about where we would meet. There is a large gulf between the east and west end of the property.

I have asked both Jeannette and Judy to send me images of their paintings of the day, so I can post them. Jeannette, as always, said, Oh, her painting is no good! but I'm not sure I've ever seen one of Jeannette's paintings or sketches that was no good... Maybe Judy will send hers...

Several of you have asked me whether it would be possible to go back on your own to paint at Mercy Center. They tell me they welcome artists on the grounds just about any time, but that if you go, you just need to check in at the front desk when you arrive.

/j

No comments:

Post a Comment