Wednesday, June 4, 2014
Weather Wins Again
Greetings to All,
I've just shipped out a postponement notice to all of our regular painters. With the forecast 90% chance of rain through the morning tomorrow, painting at Hyland House was pretty much out of the question. I had said if it was raining, we would paint instead at the Gulford Railroad Station. However, since the Friday forecast looks quite good, and since some of you have said you would like to paint at the Railroad Station when it is not raining, I've scheduled us for the Railroad Station on Friday morning. I expect to arrive late, as I will be driving from Massachusetts.
I will post the directions to the station separately on the blog for anyone who needs them. If you don't receive them in your email, just check the blog before you go.
I hope to see you there.