Friday, June 20, 2014

Call to Paint - Thursday, 26 June 2014 -- 9 AM

Greetings to All,

This week's venue will be the Guilford Green. The long term forecast currently, just as it did last week, shows the best prospect for rain to be Wednesday. We all know how that went this week....

Since I will be away from Sunday through Friday, I'll not be around to watch the forecast and call any needed changes. If anyone wants to do that, you could communicate with the whole group by leaving comments on this blog post or get in touch with either Veronica or Sally, both of whom can post on the blog. Also if anyone wants to shoot some photos and get a list of who paints and provide a little sum-up, I'm guessing Sally or Veronica would be up for posting the recap, or if they are not available, you could send it to me, and I'll post after I return. Not that any of that is absolutely necessary...

Judy and I will be in the zone, ensconced in the studio with John Salminen, doing very precise and detailed drawings and painting by number...(wink), I mean, learning a lot of good stuff. We expect to come home with one (each) mostly complete full-sheet watercolor painting after five full days of work.

I hope you get a good day on Thursday.  See you on July 3.

/j


No comments:

Post a Comment