Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 12 June 2014 -- 9 AM


Greetings to All,

I apologize for posting so late again, but I was hoping to get some clarification of the forecast. I'm looking at today's weather and hoping we can get similar conditions for Thursday morning. So far, it looks like it will be in the mid-60's, with 30% chance of rain and a modest breeze.

We will be at the Henry Whitfield Museum in Guilford. The house has been "dressed" to celebrate Guilford's 175th Anniversary. Since the museum will be open when we are there, they ask that we park in the staff parking area, which I assume is a bit further away from the house. But the up-side is that bathrooms will be available, and the lawn maintenance people will not be there.

I'll provide directions in a separate post, so if you need them and do not get them in the email, check the blog. And if you care about having company and if the weather looks less than inviting, be sure to check the blog before you go.

I hope to see you there.

/j


No comments:

Post a Comment