Monday, March 30, 2015

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 2 April 2015 -- 10 AM


Greetings to All,

And now, the time has come. No more cowering in the house and hiding in the studio. It's time to embrace the great outdoors, and find that vision that we've been working so hard to put on paper.

Thursday's forecast calls for 50 degrees, partly cloudy, and a robust southerly breeze of 14 mph. When I was chatting with Sally about painting, and thinking about selecting a place out of the wind, she suggested Parmelee Farm in Killingworth, which she said is a site that Jay had found. Check out their website for some images of the site. When I emailed them, they were very welcoming. Although we will not have restrooms available, we will be there only for about two hours, so that should not be a problem. For longer stays, upon request, they will have someone come to open the restrooms.

I've posted the time for 10 AM, although I will hope to get there earlier, as I will be heading off to a noontime luncheon in Branford.

Directions below.

I hope to see you there.

/j

PARMELEE FARM, 465 Higganum Road (CT-81), Killingworth 

No comments:

Post a Comment