Sunday, August 18, 2013

Call to Paint -- Tuesday, 20 August 2013 - 7:30 AM -- Branford Green

It turns out I will be in town this week, and I am hoping to paint.

I'm keeping the suggested start time early again this week, as it looks like the heat is back. Of course, you can make your own hours, but if it's very uncomfortable, we may do our wrap-up early.

The Branford Green is a big area, especially if you include the area behind the Town Hall and churches. I plan to set up along the main street, but I may park along the drive between the Main Street side of the green and the Town Hall. Let's plan to meet in this general area.

Directions below.

I hope to see you there.


BRANFORD GREEN

 

From  I-95, take Exit 54- Cedar Street, and turn (south) on Cedar Street. Go 0.7 miles, passing under the highway, across Route 1, and up two hills to Branford Center. Turn left on Main Street. After about ¼ mile, the Green will be on your right, and you will see a drive that bears off on a diagonal to the south of the green and toward the town hall and the churches. This often is a good place to find a parking space, but be sure to look for signs limiting parking duration.

No comments:

Post a Comment