Thursday, October 7, 2021

Paint Out Tues & Thurs Oct 12 & 14, Olmsted Outlook Park, Guilford

 


Next week we will be at Olmsted Outlook. This little park was reputedly designed by Frederick Law Olmsted who had connections to Guilford. It looks out on the West River and the marsh, and has beautiful trees and flower gardens (and ducks!). Directions (and parking information!) as usual on our blog at https://ctsa-guilford.blogspot.com/p/directions-to-venues.html.

Before I give you this week's report, I would like to ask if one (or more) of you would be willing to take over the blog for me next year. I would like to retire from the task. I'll be happy to help set up the painting schedule if you wish, but I can't always be there to paint and take photos, so I am ready to hand it over (after about ten years!). It is fun, and you painters are always so generous in allowing me to take photos even before you have finished your work. Please give it some thought!
Veronica

Today we had a good turnout at the Clinton Town Beach on a gorgeous day - so far October has been the best! I saw Nancy, Sandy, Tom, Betsey, Beverly, Yena, and Mike, and heard that Robin was also there. It is a great location with so many different painting subjects.


1 comment:

  1. HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete