Sunday, October 31, 2021

Paint Out Tues & Thurs 2 & 4 November, Guilford Town Green

This week we will be back on the Guilford Green. There are many interesting buildings surrounding it and lots of trees with fall color on the Green. Also several coffee options if it gets too chilly - we are now into November.


Last week I didn't manage to get to Hammonasset (washing machine service problems. Life gets in the way of art), but Jane did (and maybe others) and sent me this and her photos ... "it was beyond delightful. Warm and gentle breeze. I!m not sure if other painters were around, I was in my rock nest."



 





1 comment:

  1. HOW I GO MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now, Thanks

    ReplyDelete