Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 15 May 2014 -- 9 AM


Greetings to All,

We have a pretty good forecast, although no sun, for Thursday morning. So let's do it. I'm sure those of you who painted with Jay's group today will not mind returning to the Branford Green to get  another piece of the action to paint the pear blossoms. Or something else.

I expect I will be setting up out behind the old meetinghouse -- behind the Episcopal Church. Not absolutely sure, but I've been wanting to do something with that view. On the other hand, I may just start by shooting some photos there and then come onto the east end of the green. If you're planning to paint at some distance from there, maybe you could just stop by before you settle in, just to let me know you will be painting. Then I'll try to find everyone later. Let's plan to rendezvous somewhere near the east end of the green around 11:45.

My cell number is 203-641-7427. You might want to enter that into your contacts. It could prove useful through the painting season, in case you don't find the group where you expected it to be.

I hope to see you there.

/j




No comments:

Post a Comment