Monday, July 14, 2014

Stony Creek -- 10 July 2014

Greetings to All,

It's been a long time since Thursday, and I know there were people at Stony Creek whom I did not even see. But I did see Tom, Hans, Bob VanM, Tina, Betsey, Jay, Kay, Kaleigh, Terry, and Silvia. People said Judy was at the gazebo, but I did not manage to intersect with her. So with me, that makes twelve.

It was beautiful -- sunny but with a little cool breeze -- great under my umbrella. It's always a challenge to distill a few good shapes out of the busy Stony Creek waterfront or out of the scattered islands off the shore.

As always, Tom worked in oil, while the rest of us stuck with watercolor. Bob and Hans and Judy had to cut out before our wrap-up. Kay, Kaleigh, and Terry all "forgot" to bring their paintings to the gazebo, where we did our wrap-up and then ate our lunches, so we don't have their work to show...

Next up is Essex Steam Railroad, on Thursday -- now just a few days away.

/j

Stony Creek -- 10 July 2014





























No comments:

Post a Comment