Thursday, July 31, 2014

Clinton Landing -- 31 July 2014

Greetings to All,

Only seven artists on this beautiful day -- Betsey, Kay, Kaleigh, David, Hans, Patty, and me. Not the greatest turnout, but Jay's MAS group painted there yesterday, so I guess at least Jay didn't need another day in the same place.

David arrived and left early again. Hans, who along with Betsey, also painted with Jay yesterday, knocked off a sketch and two paintings. Can you tell what pigment he has banished from his palette?

Patty was off to her dentist and could not stay for lunch. The ice cream stand was NOT open. After lunch, Kay, Kaleigh, and I browsed the Clinton Art Society show in the Town Hall.

Next week, I have us painting at the Brewer (Bruce and Johnson) Boat Yard in Branford. I'll add the directions to the blog page before then.

Clinton Landing
































No comments:

Post a Comment