Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Workshop Images


Here are the two images from the Rhode Island workshop introduced by Suzanne. Perhaps you knew that Suzanne is working with cold wax media and other pigments. It sounds fascinating -- exciting -- challenging.

I asked Suzanne if she is teaching. At first she said not, but then I received this follow up from her --

"I have been thinking seriously about doing group critiques/mentoring in the fall, starting in September. Probably a month per group is good. ... I have one group forming already and could probably do 2-3 more, with 6-8 per group or less. I'm thinking 3 hours, and they would have to be held in participants' homes or studios."

If you need Suzanne's e-address, let me know, and I can put you in touch with her.



No comments:

Post a Comment