Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Midsummer Festival -- Old Lyme

Cheryl sent this notice about the Midsummer Festival in Old Lyme. I apologize for not getting it posted a bit sooner.

The Festival is looking for more artists to sell their art.  It's called the 'Fence Show' because they put up a fence so you can hang your art.  I'm doing it for the first time this year and it will be on Saturday (July 27).  They try to get 35 artists involved and I spoke to someone this morning who told me they are a bit short on that.
 
If you or someone else is interested, the woman who is in charge is Marilyn Dunfee and her  e-mail is:  marilyn_dunfee@ct.metrocast.net.  

This will be my first time in the show.  It used to be held in front of the Old Lyme Inn during the festival.  This year it's at the Center School which is in the center of Old Lyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment