Monday, July 29, 2013

Call to Paint -- Tuesday, 30 July 2013 -- 7:30 AM -- Bauer Farm, Madison

OK, I guess I'm back. Taking a down day today, but I know some of you are waiting to see where we are painting tomorrow, so I guess I had better snap to! I heard from Betsey that she painted at Guilford Docks last week and that Jay painted on the Green. I don't know about anyone else.

I'll include some notes on the Maine workshop with David Dewey after I get my photos worked up. It was a great week, and I really don't feel like I'm back yet.

Let's beat the heat and head out early again this week. Bauer Farm is a good place to find shade and plenty of subjects to paint. For those who have not painted there before, I'm including directions, below.

I hope to see you there.

/j

Directions: 

BAUER FARM, 261 Copse Road, Madison

Bauer (Farm) Park is opposite the intersection of Copse Road and Hunter's Trail.

From I-95 take exit 61. Turn north on Rte 79. After about 500 feet, turn left (west) on Hunters Trail, drive for ½ mile to the intersection with Copse Road. The Farmhouse will be diagonally across from you. The entrance drive is next to the farmhouse. We will meet here.

No comments:

Post a Comment