Monday, August 26, 2019

Paint Out at Founders Memorial Park, Old Saybrook, Thurs August 29

The last Thursday in August is coming up this week, and the temperature should be more seasonable than the last few days, though I found the recent cool weather to be a relief. I don't think I've been to Founders Memorial Park so have no photos to show you. I'm looking forward to getting to know it and hope to see you there. Directions as usual at our blog, https://ctsa-guilford.blogspot.com/p/directions-to-venues.html.

Last week at Hammonasset was a bit dull to start with but some amazing clouds appeared in the late morning. John, Betsey, Tom and Veronica were the only regulars, though I also saw two of our Madison painters over the other side of the parking area from the marsh, near the Nature Center.
-Veronica





No comments:

Post a Comment