Thursday, November 5, 2015

Winter Studio Painting Opportunity

Some of our painting buddies have mentioned an interest in having another Winter Studio at the Guilford Community Center in 2016.  A group of us did this last year and it was very successful.  We are planning on doing it again this winter.  We would love to have you join us.  The more the merrier.

We paint on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 12:30 in the Quonnipaug room upstairs at the Community Center.  There are sinks in the room, big windows to let in the light and it is a warm environment.   There is also an elevator available to the second floor.

The cost is $105.00 for 10 weeks to pay for the use of the facility.  Our session would start mid January and run through the end of March.  I will let you know the exact dates as soon at the Community Center has it's winter schedule firmed up.  

If interested please make a check out to me for $105.00 and mail to me at:

Patty McGuire
241 Barnshed Lane
Guilford, CT  06437

As I have already paid for the room I would appreciate payment now as I would like to to get all the financials put to  bed.

Thanks everyone.  

Patty McGuire

No comments:

Post a Comment