Saturday, January 17, 2015

Art donations for benefit event


Greetings,

I hope you're all enjoying your various mid-winter art courses, workshops, dvd's, and just plain studio time. For me, it's a course in abstract painting and some serious studio time. I'm sure you, too, are preparing for the upcoming show season. Soon I will be developing my annual show schedule and calendar, but for now, it's time to focus on production.

On another tack, A.W. Cox School PTO (elementary school in Guilford).is seeking donations of art work for a benefit event. Mary B is  donating a pet portrait commission, and she asked me to pass on this information about the benefit, in case any of you might want to also make a donation.  If you're interested or would like to know more, contact Lisa Labadia - lmlabadia@aol.com.

Stay warm, and keep painting!

/j



No comments:

Post a Comment