Friday, October 25, 2013

Madison Surf Club -- 24 October 2013


Greetings to All,

It was a short morning for me. After 1-1/2 hours of searching for my keys, I finally found them in my refrigerator. When I had dropped them into my shopping bag on Wednesday, they fell into a bag of grapes, and I didn't notice them when I put the grapes away. So I arrived at the Surf Club at 11 AM. Cheryl had arrived only a few minutes earlier. Bob Van M and Joan McP came early and left early. Sally, Elena, and Elena's friend Ed M.also painted. So we were 7 for a beautiful morning in a beautiful place. Most of us managed to hunker down behind a wind-break and soak up the sunshine, but those who painted in the wind seemed not to mind it much.

I'm including some candid shots from Sally, in addition to my recap photos. Ed didn't want to stop for the recap. He worked in oil, and Elena worked the two pastels.

We'll hope to try Foote Memorial Park again next week, but it depends on the weather.

Photos from Madison Surf Club










 


 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment