Monday, July 9, 2018

Call to Paint at Guilford Town Docks Thurs July 12

Next paint out will be at the Marina (Guilford Town Docks) on Thursday July 12; directions as usual on the blog at https://ctsa-guilford.blogspot.com/. Here you'll find boats, harbormaster's hut, marshes, restaurant and lobster pound with umbrellas, harbor, sometimes people fishing, and the iconic Grass Island shack. Not much shade - bring a sunhat or sunshade. Below are a couple of photos from last year.
Hope to see you on Thursday,
-Veronica



I wasn't able to be there last week at Chaffinch Island Park, but Betsey tells me that there were six painters, Diana, Marlu, Tom, John, Isabel, and Betsey.

If I'm not there at a plein air painting session and you can take some photos, I'd love to have them to post for everyone to see. My email is veronicadotsoell@gmaildotcom. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment