Monday, November 9, 2015

Probable rain out Thursday, Nov 12

The forecast shows rain on Thursday.  I will continue to schedule paint outs over the next two months.  But I need email addresses from those of you who want to paint as it gets cooler so I can contact you rather spur of the moment for changing weather conditions. and possibly other time

For instance, Friday is now forecast to be sunny, 57 degrees, and breezy (22 mph gusts).  I might be able to find us a venue that could be suitable for those conditions, although 22 mph gusts are substantial winds.   Please let me know if you would be interested.  Email me at sbrown01 (at) snet (dot) net


No comments:

Post a Comment