Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Call to Paint - Thursday, 18 June 2015 - 9 AM


Greetings to All,

It looks like a GO for Flo Gris.  The forecast just gets better every time I look.

Please remember to park in the back lot. You can drop your gear at the curb on your way in.

This time, we really will do a byo lunch on the lawn. It's summer, and everyone is accustomed to eating and visiting en plein air.

I'll hope to see you there.

/j

PS

If you have not yet been in to see the maritime show at Lyme Art Association, next door to Flo Gris, that would be a good stop on your way home. It is quite beautiful and hung with lots of air around each painting. Keiko has a very nice painting in the show and Anne C.  Am I forgetting anyone?  I was not able to view the whole show up close, because there was a recital going on when I was there. The opening reception for this show will be this Friday from 6-8 PM.

Also coming up this Sunday from 2-5 PM is the opening reception for the CT Watercolor Society show at John Slade Ely House in New Haven.  I haven't yet seen that show, but Keiko, Joan McP, and I have paintings there, and Joan McP's Harley Power is not to be missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment