Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Finished


Greetings to All,

Any time you finish a painting that you started outside or completed in the studio from your sketch in the field -- in fact any time you have any painting you would like to share, if you send me an image, I'll post it -- along with any comments you might want to make. Maybe you just like it or you feel it represents growth for you or you can't quite figure out what isn't working, or you just want some feedback from other artists... there's no reason not to use this forum for follow up, critique, or just to share your vision. And, of course, you know you also may just comment constructively on a prior post by clicking on the comments link at the bottom of the post...

Since I wimped out and left early last week, I shot photos of the paintings earlier than usual. Recognizing that Tina always finishes in the field, I asked her to send me an image of the completed painting. Here it is, with her comments:


                      "Not crazy about this one .Maybe because I hear pounding when I look at it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment