Monday, May 4, 2015

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 7 May 2015 - 9 AM


Greetings to All,

I am told that the rest of the apple blossoms on the Branford Green now have popped, and I'm guessing there might also still be cherry blossoms, so we're headed there on Thursday. The forecast is for 75 degrees (too hot already) and partly cloudy with a modest southerly breeze. Remembering how pleasant it was painting there amid the raining blossoms last year, I am just itching to get back to it. Last year, I just worked a couple of sketches, so I might work at the same spot again, at the east end of the green. But if something else grabs me, who knows where I'll end up.

Remember your shade umbrella, hat, sunscreen, water for drinking and painting.

The green is a big place, so let me know if you're there, and perhaps leave me your cell #, so I can find you when it's time to wrap up. You can reach me on my cell - 203-641-7427.

See Directions to Venues on the blog, if you need guidance.

This looks like a day for a byo lunch for sure. I'm guessing we'll have too many people to do a restaurant lunch.

I hope to see you there.

/j


No comments:

Post a Comment