Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 21 August 2014 -- 9 AM


Greetings to All,

With nothing on our schedule for this week, Rosemary has invited us to paint at her home. For those of you who have not painted at Rosemary's before, she is nestled in the woods, and her side/back yard has a nice sculpted pool with a little waterfall and gardens around. There is some nice architecture with shadows if there is sun, and a charming little patio. An attractive neighboring colonial style house also has a little pond.

I'm posting our start time as 9 AM, so that Rosemary will have a chance to start her day before we arrive on her doorstep.Bring your lunch, and we will relax for a while after our wrap-up.

I'll send the directions separately by email to everyone on our regular painters list. If you want to paint and do not receive the directions by Wednesday noon, please let me know, and I will get them to you.

I hope to see you there.

/j

No comments:

Post a Comment