Monday, April 20, 2015

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 23 April 2015 -- 9 AM


Greetings to All,

This is a great time of year to paint in a boat yard. There are lots of boats of all shapes and sizes still on the hard, some still under wraps like giant chrysalises, and others in various stages of readiness for launch. And for a nice range of options, Brewer - Bruce & Johnson's in Branford is a great choice. Then we'll still do Birbarie more than once during the season, also.

I've posted the time for 9 AM, since I expect I'll be there around that time.  If that's not for you, then come when you're ready.  The forecast calls for sun and clouds with temps reaching into the 50's, but with a brisk westerly wind.  The nice thing about this site is that there are plenty of objects to block the wind, and you can always place your car where you need it. On the other hand, with the breeze, it's probably not the best of conditions for having a byo lunch, so I'm listening for suggestions (?Jay?)  Maybe that little breakfast/lunch place in Branford Center? I'm going to need a name.

Check the Directions to Venues page if you have questions.

Also, if you don't have it there already, I suggest you enter my cell phone number in your phone contacts. That way we can spread out and still get in touch if needed.

I'll hope to see you there.

/j

No comments:

Post a Comment