Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 17 October 2013 -- 9 AM -- Dudley Farm, Guilford

Greetings to All,

As the days get shorter and cooler, it was tempting to move up our meeting time to 10 AM. But lest someone think I'm getting wimpy, I've left it at 9. When we start suffering, I'll move it. Meanwhile, I know you all will decide for yourselves anyway. Since the forecast keeps changing, there's no good way to know what the odds are of our getting rained on. I guess it's just another day when you get up and look out the window. Odds for sun are looking pretty slim.

Most of you know Dudley Farm. October is a great time for painting there, with the fall colors brightening things up.

Directions below.

I'll hope to see you there.

/j


DUDLEY FARM, 2351 Durham Road, Guilford

 
From I-95, take Exit 58 – CT 77.  Turn north on CT 77/Durham Road. Go for 4.4 miles. Just after crossing CT 80, Dudley Farm is on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment