Friday, November 9, 2018

Event at Branford Art Center

Our fellow painter Sally Brown sends us this note:

 "I have been so busy with Branford Art Center.  I am currently featured artist there with my new series of wave paintings.  John Massimino is also there as our guest artist.

Massimino is doing a critique on Sunday.  He is known for his fun and instructional critiques. It’s $15 for two paintings (framed is best), oil paintings must be dry as he’s allergic.  It’s this Sunday at BAC, 1229 Main St, from 1-3 PM."


I've been to John Massimino's critiques in the past - I remember him as very good, very insightful, and very kind! Maybe you can stop over there and join in while you are out doing the Shoreline Arts Trail this weekend. And see John's and Sally's work at the same time.


-Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment