Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Call to Paint -- Thursday, 21 November 2013 -- 10 AM


Greetings to All,

Thursday is looking good, with mostly sunshine, not much breeze, and highs in the mid-40's. I'm thinking Griswold House in Guilford, and I have an email inquiry out for approval to paint there. If the approval does not come through, I'll post an alternate site -- probably Guilford Docks. Please check the blog before you go to be sure of the location.

Paintings of this historic property would be good for either our Hyland House exhibit or for a special summer-long exhibit that I believe may be in the works for 2014 at Griswold House. So this is a chance to get a jump on next season, as well as to just go out and have a great morning of painting.

Directions below.

I hope to see you there.

/j


THOMAS GRISWOLD HOUSE,  171 Boston Street, Guilford


From I-95, take Exit 59 – Goose Lane. Turn south on Goose Lane. Go straight across Route 1 onto Soundview Road, and at the stop sign turn right (west) on Boston Street. After about 0.6 mile, the Griswold House will be on your left.

No comments:

Post a Comment